Skip to main content

“I was homeless when I left Tinny entertainment”- Ycee

Ycee seems to be finally ready to spill out all what happened between him and his former record label, Tinny entertainment, with his post and video going from Instagram post to Periscope.
Speaking further about the issue, Ycee revealed he left Tinny with zero funds and that threw him to a homeless state because there was no cash to rent a place for himself.


The rapper revealed that he had to stay with his family those times people thought he was chilling in the States because there was no cash to rent a place but when he finally decided to cut ties with Tinny, he got a place in less than two months.
He said: “Music for me has partly been about making money and about enjoying the ride, touching people’s lives and doing what I had to do. So I walked away from my catalogue, walked away from everything, and started from ground zero.

“When I left Tinny Entertainment I was homeless, all the time I spent out of the country last year, I was with my family in Maryland in the U.S. I couldn’t come back to Nigeria because I was homeless. I didn’t have a house. Since 2017 I’ve been homeless and once I decided I wanted to leave Tinny Entertainment, under a month, I got my own place. Paid for fully by me… I didn’t do anything, I didn’t call nobody out last year, I didn’t rant, I didn’t say anything about anyone, I did what I had to do, I took my L. But one thing I won’t stand for is when someone chooses to be delusional and create their own reality.
“On several occasions, time after time, I’m running into people telling me Tinny is saying this and that about you or you’ll be in a conversation with Tiny and four times out of five Ycee comes up… if you miss me just say you miss me.”
Earlier Ycee had slammed his former record label, Tinny Entertainment, for reaping off the hard work of artistes without acknowledging or even paying them for it, especially in the area of streaming.
This slam came in a lengthy post after Tinny Entertainment posted a celebratory post on Instagram, celebrating 100 million cumulative streams via different platforms without mentioning any of the artistes that made it possible.
Reacting to his post, Ycee called out his former label, Tinny Entertainment, saying he could no longer keep quiet while such was happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS THAT MAKES SIMI & ADEKUNLE GOLD RELATIONSHIP UNIQUE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Truly love conquers all, this is the case of Simi and Adekunle Gold in the music industry, their love keeps waxing stronger day by day.  The pregnant Simi recently released a track “Duduke” which has been making waves on the social media and has a lot of people doing the challenge video already.  Recall, Simi was sometimes asked ago why she got married to Adekunle Gold, and she gave a funny reply that “the only reason I got married to Adekunle Gold was so I could wear all his clothes and never give them back”  It is also a known fact that Simi & Adekunle Gold displays lot of tantrums, sense of humor, and goofiness on the social media just for people to see.  Let’s talk about 5 things that makes their relationship unique  They keep their relationship private, such that they are just matured enough in dealing with their private affairs by keeping off social media, they only allow you to see what they want you to see. Another fact is that they are best of fri

TOP 10 ARTISTES THAT ARE INTERNET SAVVY

To begin with, most Nigerians have been influenced with the internet age of a thing, and for example most people find it convenient for them to pass across their message via the social media.  It most common among the youth, celebrities and other business owners who come online to advertise their sales. We could as well come to the conclusion that most Nigerian artists are mostly fascinated with the use of the social media just so they can engage their followers.  We shall be looking at the top 10 celebrities that are internet savvy.  DAVIDO; Davido is one of the most followed celeb on social media l, Davido is on all social media platforms with heavy followers, and he’s most active on Instagram because he wants people to know what’s he’s up to.  WIZKID; Wizkid is another high prolific celebrity to look out for when it comes to effective use of social media, Wizkid is more active on twitter than any other social networking platform. Wizkid is said to tweet a lot an

FATHER GOALS: Davido spends quality time with his daughter, Imade Adeleke

Despite the fact that Davido had a busy weekend. He met his girlfriend’s parent to ask them for their daughter’s hand in marriage and he gets to spend time with Imade a day after. He is a loving dad and he always spends time with his kids. Luckily for him, his wife to be, Chioma, doesn’t bother him when he needs time with his kids and their baby mama. Davido and Imade went for Ice cream and they had fun.